A special thanks to the contestants.
We know there are a lot OF RODEOS – thanks for attending our 76th!
The Crystal Springs Rodeo is a PRCA and WPRA sanctioned event. All contestants must be a member of the Professional Rodeo Cowboy’s Association or Women’s Professional Rodeo Association in order to compete in our rodeo.
Crystal Springs is also a member of the All-American (Heartland) Series, and co-approved for both the Badlands Circuit and Great Lakes Circuit.
Arrival/Departure Information and Parking:
Gate Entrance and Check-In: Rodeo contestants should use the West Gate/Gate 4. Click here for a map. Parking is limited. Please follow signs around the North side of the arena past Gate 2 and park where indicated in contestant parking. Please also take caution where parking and avoid the slough area west of the arena.
All contestants must show PRCA card and guest pass at gate. All contestants must check in at the Secretary’s Booth.
- Bareback Riding: $5,800 added
- Saddle Bronc: $5,800 added
- Bull Riding: $5,800 added
- Tie Down Roping: $5,800 added
- Steer Wrestling: $5,800 added
- Team Roping: $5,800 added
- Barrel Racing: $5,800 added
Secretary Office Location & Hours
- Secretary: Val Lundquist
- Office Location: Inside the West Gate to the left in the Maynard’s Contestant Hospitality Building.
- Hours: Three hours prior to each performance until the conclusion of the event.
Kid’s Night is Friday Night
We do a “behind the chutes” tour at 6:30 for the kids. We will take several groups on tours under the crows nest, so please make sure you are out of the chutes area by 6:30. You may get asked for pictures or autographs – please support our kids during that time. We also offer autograph signing after the rodeos Friday and Saturday night.
Performance Dates & Times
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 Xtreme Bulls at 7:00PM
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM (Fireworks after the rodeo)
- Friday, June 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM (concert after the rodeo)
- Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 8:00 PM (concert after the rodeo)
Crystal Springs Rodeo, Inc. is presenting the Crystal Springs Rodeo event winners with a beautiful Black Hills Gold Ring, exclusively designed and produced for the rodeo by Riddle’s Jewelry.
If you are an event winner contact us with your shipping address.
Tough Enough to Wear Pink is Thursday night. Please wear pink to support cancer research. Thursday night fireworks immediately following performance.
Slack is Friday morning at 9:00 am for all events. The Hospitality Building will be open during slack.
Camping at the ranch is allowed free of charge to contestants. However, contestants must keep their PRCA card with them at all times, follow the camping rules, and refrain from disorderly behavior or they will be asked to leave.